Gibson Guitar

I love Gibson, Fender, and PRS. To me if your looking for a great guitar to serve you a long time one of these companies will definitely have what your looking for. The reason I say Gibson is because they have a good reputation and consistently HAND BUILD fine instruments. The Les Paul and the SG are two guitars I couldn't live without but right they're with them is a Fender Stratocaster which in my mind is almost another category because of how vast the differences but in that lies the beauty of playing and picking a guitar. From a Les Paul and SG's scream and creamy vibe to a Fender Strat with all the punch and snap in the world you have all that you need.

Gibson Guitar
People give fender way too much credit. Gibson makes better pickups, has better workmanship, glue on necks, and much better tuners. Everyone who loves fender to death most likely has never tried a gibby, but if they like fender more after they have owned one then I can respect it. I have owned both and I sold the strat, the tele, but I kept my SG standard, and Les Paul Traditional. Both the strat and tele costed more than the SG, though not more than the les paul.
Over 30 years of playing, 20 of it pro and touring north america, I have played pretty much everything. Gibson is now a swiss cheese, weight relieved, chambered guitar. This is not like the vintage Gibsons. Fender on the other hand are tone monsters and the quality of even the MIM strats and teles is pretty amazing. I sold all my Gibson gear and I am happy I did. If I ever need a Les Paul sound, I will buy a Tokai made in Japan. Cheaper by $500-$1,000 and just as well made if not better, the same with Burney
The most expressive (and unforgiving) guitar out there. They are pricey, but they have a sound that is rich and can be listened to for hours without ear fatigue. Definitely for the accomplished player, and must have for the seriuos soloist. For cowboy music, you might do better with a Fender, if you use a lot of "stomp boxes" and whammy bar stuff then just use anything that stays in tune.
ill take my tele out sometimes, hook it up to my marshall, sounds good, feels nice, plays smooth over all, I like to play it once in a while. then I take my lp custom out and then thats when I fall in love all over again, fells like it was made just for me, smooth as silk, looks like a rolls royce, sounds like heaven started a band, its simply perfect, my tele is like a first act compared to it.
I have owned 3 les Paul's; a standard, a custom black beauty 3 pickup and have just got myself a 2013 traditional and it's the best guitar I have ever seen or heard. The sound, the look and the playability are absolutely sublime. The build quality is second to none and I will never buy another brand of guitar as long as I live.
I have a les Paul and sg and they suck next to my fenders when it comes to blues and twang. Gibson can never produce the sound of a fender, fender can not produce the sound of Gibson... Ahh let's see it's called different scale lenth's and ahh let's see ohh wow different wood... Mahogany aimed at mid lows gibbons... And fenders aimed at mid highs, get it. You can't compare the 2, each in it' s own class
I own a Gibson Landmark series, quite unknown, and still trying to get used to it. I also have an epiphone les paul which provides me with great tone and good for blues playing. However, I have been into Fender Strat for a long as I can remember; I got a Made in Japan strat which gives me a rough tone and a USA start with more softer sound. I love them all.
I am a "professional listener" as I cannot play them. Yet nothing can replace that 3D creamy rich sound of a Gibson Les Paul. Listen to Eric Clapton or Mark Knopfler. When playing Strat, the sound is "flatter" than when doing the same piece on a Les Paul. Money for Nothing. Perhaps it is in the pickup but it is as if the sounds converse a bit longer, loiter outside and have a yarn before they finally depart.

Oh, on bass: a certain Mr P. McCartney used to play a Gibbey bass that was just awesome to look at and fantastic to listen to.

Oh, but we can never leave a Strat out in the cold. It can be played to produce the tiniest little notes, each in its own time and space.
There's a reason Gibson is the most known guitar brand, they rock. Gibson Guitars in general have the best sound quality, tone, looks, and versatility out there. People avoid Gibson because "that's what everybody gets, they're overrated" but lets face it, everybody gets Gibson because Gibson suits everybody
Gibson just makes the most beautiful guitars. They are all made in the United States of America. And even though Gibson is a bit pricey, it is completely worth every penny in the end. They emit the most lush and prominent tones ever... Nothing compares to holding a Gibson. Not even women. My Gibson is my baby, my sexy baby doll.
Amazing guitar! Fender used to be a better brand when Gibson was stuck in the 70's. However, with remodeling to a lighter model, it has a great sound and feel. Gibson is definitely the best guitar out there right now. Though, Fender is definitely a close second. I prefer the more acoustic instruments, and gibson looks more natural than fender. Makes sense? It has a better body, more natural shades. It also has a better feel (Les Paul and SG over telecastor and stratocastor) and sweeter tone. I prefer the sweet sound over the bright notes that come from fender.
Gibsons are everywhere. In metal, you've got giants like Tommi Iommi using SGs and James Hetfield with his Explorer. In Rock, you've got Joe Perry and Jimmy page both wielding Les Pauls. The flying-v shape is wielded by Dave Mustaine. In blues, Mr BB King uses his Semi-hollow body guitar. Gibsons have made their mark.
Gibson is simply the best guitar brand ever there is no beating it I have an Ibanez Xiphos XTP700, a Fender Strat. , and a Gibson Gothic Les Paul Studio version. The Gibson Takes the cake not even close. By far my favorite guitar. You really can't compare Gibson to any other brand, because it is no contest.
Ahh... Gibson. The best guitar brand ever! Warm and clean sound to crunchy and heavy blues to screamy heavy metal. I know this because I own a Gibson ES-137 Custom. It's like a semi-acoustic Les Paul! If you ever buy a guitar buy a Gibson. You gonna be happy, I promise ;)
Its simply rocks on stage and we feel great when we touch the GIBSON guitar and its design are mind blowing to all guitarists the wood quality and fret board quality is very good whenever you want to buy a guitar.. Then blindly choose Gibson you'll never feel wrong about that... GIBSON IS ALWAYS GREAT
Gibson SG has a really thin, light and is stable when you play it while sitting down. It also has a awesome customized body shade and design. Though it is not as expensive and popular as Les Paul, I still play my SG standard now and then. In my opinion, it is the best guitar ever.
I'm an owner of a Les Paul Custom and I might say that this guitar has a one of a kind sound. It seems as if every single Les Paul sounds differently and that is why every single one of them has its own unique character and tone. Gibson FTW.
Les Paul changed the face of Electric Guitar playing with his inspirational portrayal of stories through music, later represented by possibly the worlds greatest rock guitarist, Slash.

It's clear, it has to be Gibson.
In my opinion I have to say that the melody from a gibson is increrible with strong, hard and quite melody. Moreover there are plenty prices and variety of products which make to think that is the best melody in the world!
Man! I love it so much! I'm crazy bout Les Paul... Just the price, it gets me a little kookoo begging my dad to buy me one... Gibson has the quality, sound, looks... it suits everyone, even heavy metal rockers!
Plain but effective jumbo with beautiful bubinga back and sides, huge volume, sweet tone, it rings. Better value than overly decorated sj200s. In the end you pay for all that frippery and it does not contribute anything to the sound
Gibson is the best of the best and good for all types of musics rock, country, jazz, etc... And specially its used by slash and that's why it is the best too. IT IS THE BEST GUITAR BRAND IN THE WORLDD

I just love my Les Paul Custom Black Beauty, I bought it in 2005 and it sound amazing, I played on stratocaster too and Gibson it's just at other level...
The best thing about my Gibson is the versatility. It is easy to change from a clean sound to a thick sound. The coil tapping option is a great touch because it has on-guitar control. My Gibson is the ultimate guitar for me.
Source : http://www.thetoptens.com/best-guitar-brands/gibson-39978.asp

Related : Gibson Guitar

Popular Posts

Category

Biola (7) Blog Tips (19) Blues (1) Classic (2) Drum (3) Genre (10) Guitar (38) Harmonica (12) Instruments (74) Jazz (2) Keyboard (4) Lyric (28) Lyric Barat (18) Lyric Indonesia (10) MP3 (44) MP3 Barat (11) MP3 Indonesia (33) Music (206) Music Corner (17) Piano (8) Pop (3) Rock (3) Saxophone (2) Tips & Trick (16) Vocal Tips (22) Vocal Tips English Version (9)

Archive

Chat Box

Site Map

Like Us !